Kathleen Gilberd is a legal worker in San Diego, California, with over 30 years of experience in the areas of military administrative law and discharge review.
- Executive Director, Military Law Task Force of the National Lawyers Guild
- Editor, OnWatch, the MLTF newletter
- Member, Steering committee of the GI Rights Network
- Member, Steering committee of the Chelsea Manning Support Network
- Co-author of Rules of Disengagement and Fighting Back
- Author of numerous articles and legal memos on military issues, including Don’t Ask Don’t Tell, sexual harassment and rape, discrimination, conscientious objection, and more
- Volunteer, San Diego Military Counseling Project